We are very excited to host the webinar ‘Why Genetics Matter in Cardiomyopathy” on March 21 from 18:15-19:15 CET. I am sharing below the marketing email just in case you haven’t seen it. The webinar is targeted to patients and carers living with Cardiomyopathy and will cover the following topics:
• How genetic testing works and why it is important in cardiomyopathy
• Genetic testing across the different types of cardiomyopathy
• Why genetic counselling is important
• The future of genetic testing
• Future therapy targeted at genes in cardiomyopathy
Here is the direct link for registration. We will be delighted to have you join us and will be grateful if you can also help us promote the event.